Now accepting applications for event vendors
Calling all artisans, makers, and food truck owners! We organize several events every year with space for vendors. Space is limited – Apply today and we’ll be in touch!
April Foods Day Rodeo Vendor Application
We invite artisans, crafters, and makers of handmade items to apply for our upcoming April Foods’ Day food truck rodeo! Space is limited and vendor applications are selected to ensure a diverse mix of artisan items.
ALL vendors are required to provide a Tax ID from the NC Department of Revenue with their application. This is legally required and we cannot make any exceptions.
Food Trucks should NOT use this form – spaces for food-based businesses are by invitation only at this time.
- Prepay your fee via Paypal or check by the deadline indicated on your invoice
- Failure to pay promptly will result in forfeiting your spot
- Secure all necessary business documentation, including but not limited to, a Tax ID from the NC Department of Revenue and any certifications for food preparations
- Provide your own tent, tables, and chairs – nothing will be provided other than a 10×10 space
- Provide your own power source, if needed – electricity is not available at the market sites
- Arrive and be completely set up by 11:45am
- Stay for the duration of the event – we cannot allow early departures due to public safety
- Help promote the markets via Facebook and Instagram
Dates & Fees
Food Truck Rodeos
Sundays from 12pm to 5pm on Main Street (from Montague to Griffin Sts.)
Dates: April 5th
Vendor Fee: $50 (pre-pay required)
Direct Sales Vendors
At this time, we are not accepting applications for direct marketing, MLM, or independent consultant businesses.
However, we recognize the role these businesses play in our local economy. This year, we are offering a limited opportunity for these types of businesses to participate in select events as sponsors. Please contact Mari Howe at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in becoming a Downtown Garner sponsor.