The Downtown Garner Association is now accepting applications for the Spring Pop Up Markets.
Calling all artists, crafters, farms, nurseries, and hobby gardeners! We’re looking to feature locally produced artisan and handmade items, as well as fresh foods, produce, flowers, and more. The Pop Up Market is held the last Saturday of each month from 10:00 am to 2:00pm at Garner Recreation Park. The Spring Session will run monthly from April to June. Each month, the market brings over 600 people to our Main Street area and features a different food truck to sample.
- Vendor fee is $25 per month for a 10’x10′ booth space
- Vendor fees must be pre-paid to secure a space
- Events are rain or shine
- Vendors must provide their own table, chair, umbrella or tent.
- Vendors who are not accepted for all desired market dates will be placed on a waitlist.
- We are not accepting applications from direct marketing businesses (Mary Kay, Jamberry, etc) at this time.
The application will be open through March 20 – Acceptance notifications will go out within 1 week after this deadline. Applications submitted after March 20 will be automatically waitlisted.
Find more details about the Spring Pop Up Markets on the application page here.