Part farmer’s market, part craft pop-up, the Pop Up Market in Downtown Garner features 35 vendors selling handmade, artisan products from around the Triangle.
We are not accepting applications from direct marketing businesses (Lularoe, Paparazzi, Jamberry, etc) at this time.
- Vendor fee is $25 per month for a 10’x10′ booth space
- Paypal invoices will be sent out following acceptance notifications. Paypal is the preferred method of payment, but alternative arrangements can be made.
- Vendor fees must be pre-paid promptly to secure a space – late payment will forfeit your spot.
- Vendor fees are 50% refundable up to the 15th of the month prior to the event. After the 15th, fees are non-refundable – no exceptions.
- Events are rain or shine – no refunds for inclement weather unless the event is cancelled for extreme weather.
- Set-up begins at 8:00am. You must be set up by 9:50am.
- Vendors must provide their own table, chair, umbrella or tent.
- Vendors must stay for the duration of the event – no early packing up.
- Event is rain or shine – please come prepared.
- We cannot guarantee booth location requests from month to month.
- Vendors who are not accepted for all desired market dates will be placed on a waitlist.
Help us make these events a success! Promote event using @DowntownGarner #GarnerPopUp #DowntownGarner