Thank you to everyone who joined us for the September Business Exchange Breakfast!
Full Bloom Coffee and Craft Cafe did a fabulous job catering the event. They laid out an assortment of breakfast treats for attendees including flaky, sweet and savory ham and cheese croissants which comes topped with a honey mustard glaze, their filling bacon, ham, apple, spinach, and mozzarella bistro paninis, and locally baked goods and pastries including fluffy, sweet cinnamon rolls and an assortment of moist scrumptious muffins.
Beautiful venue, delicious food, hot coffee, and lots of networking … What more could one ask for?!
Fellow Garner business owners, organizations, and stakeholders were given time to individually take the floor to promote their businesses, provide details about their services and products, and share information regarding upcoming events, fundraisers, and volunteer opportunities.
The Business Exchange Breakfast provided a platform for business owners and organizations to make valuable connections with other members of the business community enabling opportunities to establish strong business relationships. There was such a diverse mix of professionals in attendance from an assortment of industries including small business owners, legal and medical professionals, educators, financiers, realtors, and developers just to name a few. Garner has a fantastically vibrant business community that was well represented at the event!
A few of the awesome events and opportunities mentioned include:
- Garner Fireman’s Festival brought to you by Garner Fire and Rescue
- Murder Mystery Masquerade Dinner sponsored by Zin Yoga Studio and Wine Lounge
- Backpack Buddies Fashion Show sponsored by Alossi Renewal Spa
- Beer Brunch sponsored by Full Bloom Coffee Roasters and Brice’s Brewing Co.
- Broadway Voices hosted by Garner Parks, Recreational, and Cultural Center
- Garner Showcase of Talent Auditions at the Garner Performing Arts Center
- Trick-or-Treat The Trails at White Deer Park
- Camps at Sylvan Learning Center of Garner
- SCOR (Schools & Community Organized to Read) a locally-developed reading buddy program for the eight Garner Educational Foundation supported elementary schools
- Downtown Garner Pop-Up Markets
- Trick-or-Eat Food Truck Rodeo
As Neal Padgett, President of the Garner Chamber of Commerce, stated during closing remarks, “If you are bored in Garner you haven’t been paying attention”.
If you are a local business owner you should strongly consider attending the next Business Exchange Breakfast. It is a monthly free event brought to you by the Garner Chamber of Commerce. It is the perfect opportunity to socialize, network, and expand your business contacts. Simply go to the Garner Chamber of Commerce website to register.